Sunday, July 19, 2009

TMNut Sucks!

TM TM..
how bullshit are you guys...
Here's my story..
Last year i moved to new house. Then I transferred my streamyx account the new location.
My account package that I applied was 512 mbps RM66 package at the landmark IT Fair on 2005.
The agent didn't told me it was included with the wireless so after 2 years I was charged extra RM10 for that unwanted service. Damn! (That was old story, back to my point) Then when I wanted to transfer the account to the new location, I chose the Combo because they say it's more valuable. Then I applied for 512mbps RM90 Combo package on September / October last year I cant remember. The counter lady said it will activated around a week and I waited. After a week I still can't logon and the phone can't be used and I called them then few days later a guy came and both problem solved.
Then following month(s) I when I received the bill, it stated that my account is still standard RM66 package and still charge me RM25 for phone line rental! OK I thought maybe they have to take sometimes to do something like that so I just ignored, more over my working hours that time is 8 am to 8 pm so no chance for me to come over to their freaking counters that freaking far away from the universe. It takes me almost 30 mins from my workplace and not including the queing.
So when I had the time in around March this year, I went to TM Point at JB town in front Kotaraya, because all other branches are in the residential area so always freaking crowded and the waiting was killing me!
I showed the form that used to apply the account transfer to the counter personnel and guess what she said.. "Oh, orang hari tu tak buat la...." and I just said " haaa??? ape? x buat??"
Then she said she'll settle the thing for me and it will affected on the following month.
But that's not the end of story. After following months I didn't receved any internert bills but only phone bills so I just pay the phone only and I thought it was combine bill but the bill quite low. After few month my internet was suspended and I called them up why they suspended my intenet, and the person told me that I haven't paid for 3 months but I told them that I didn't get any bills since I the last went to update my account. They told me that my account still under my old address. Again TM WTH!!! Then where in the world I logged on???

Please wake up la TM! Upgrade your service! I don't want more Malaysians suffer from your BS diseases!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

- hahahha! perghh.. ade satu lagi probs lu tak tulis. lampu modem slalu blippingggg.. cam sialll!!
- area gua ok lagi, kamil nyer rumah asal hujan je.. nak petir ke.. line talipon trus takble pakai.. perghh.. da kene virus astro lak!
- yang part "org hari tu tak buat", patut lu pegi branch same, kasi henpok sket.. hehe
- "included with the wireless" serbis extra RM10?
- tunggu ah compeni maxis ke lelain buat serbis lagi cun dari tm, baru la terhegeh2 nak btulkan serbis.. serius! kalau x, ade je alasan xnk buat, silap2 diye lak salahkan lu balik nanti..heh.. chow!!

Zed said...

-modem blipping gua jarang kene beb..
tp ade la gak
-time hujan pon ok rmh gua..
-yup tp wireless service tu diorg xbgtau pon.. tau2 kne byr extra..
-so far yg lain2 sume mobile..
leceh sket.. landline plg stable..
tp TM landline paling xstable beb..